WHAT I'M DOING IN THIS STARBUCKS INSTEAD OF READING FOR MY NEXT CLASS
- •Reading Lena Dunham's lists and wondering when my sassy attitude + SAT vocabulary will ever come into play too.
- •Same goes for The Man Repeller. Although Leandra is a whole other animal of quick comebacks and reasonings that I don't think I'll ever be able to accomplish.
- •Staring at the girl next to me and- excuse me, but the fact that she is eating candy corn out of a very small container... Why didn't I think of that...?
- •Glancing up and seeing a growing line of college kids either frantically looking at their watches/iPhones to check the time
- •Reading the same line over and over again in this damn textbook
- •Planning to update my music library on my iPhone because the songs I currently have... It's just sad, people.
- •Worrying that I will have nothing intelligent to add in discussion in my Business Structures in the Music Industry class. Of course, it's either not saying anything or flat out sleeping.
- •Wondering if I should buy a MacBook Air in gold? Should I? Just use up my entire paycheck from last month in one selfish blow to look a little more tech-savvy?
- •Should I box on Tuesday? At GOTHAM gym?
- •I'm sorry, but I also do not own boxing gloves so when and where the hell am I supposed to find those?