Why Little Caesars is Awesome
Like so many things in life, pizza can be great or can be terrible, but should never be mediocre. Little Caesars has never been accused of being mediocre.
- •$5 large pizzaEating on a budget? Need a bunch of pizzas for a child's birthday party? Want to give a pizza to a homeless guy? Little Caesars is the pizza for all occasions.
- •Hot and readyPizza in a fast-food format? Yes please! I once ordered one at a drive through.
- •Crispy pepperoniIt may not be real meat, but their pepperoni is never greasy (most of the time).
- •Low bar = Expectations always metYou celebrate when the D student gets a B- in remedial math. Likewise, I've never been disappointed with Little Caesars.
- •Solid cost-to-quality ratioNothing is worse than feeling like you paid too much for food. Little Caesars' price point guarantees that will never happen.