Oh the remembrances with @justincarner
I'm not saying that @justincarner is Jesus Christ but they do have the same initials and I've never seen them in the same room at the same time.
- 1.We goin' to churchI believe it was half past the fifth hour when we first shook hands in the chapel. "Good day sir!"
- 2.Turns out we're the sameOh the nights we spent front-porching with a good drink and a cigar.
- 3.Remember...you 'member?!That time we fought the meatloaf monster?????
- 4.Then we went South of the BorderNot Taco Bell....Tequila...all the Tequila. Margarita night.
- 5.The Great-Front-Porch-Debate"Did we just become best friends?!" And we're the heretics...
- 6.See fig. 2Ribs that is...you cooked a while mess of BBQ ribs and I didn't even get sick. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
- 7.That one time at band camp...Where we moved to the same city and lived as neighbors on the same street forever and had huge block parties and cooked huge meals for the whole neighborhood.
- 8.The times we almost didn't make itBut decided to be badass, success stories instead.
- 9.And I'll never forget that time I made that list you requested...good times....good times.