Random Times When I Miss My Dog
Our dog Maxwell passed on to the Rainbow Bridge after 13.7 years of unconditional love.
- •When I wake up in the morning and he is not there to let out.
- •When I see my daughter's backpack on the floor and I think it is him.
- •When the next door neighbor's dogs bark and I jump off the couch to keep him quiet.
- •When I find his toys under the couch.
- •When there are still crumbs on the kitchen floor.
- •When I have been busy for a few hours and think "I need to let the dog out."
- •When I need a furry friend to hug and love on.