THOUGHTS WE HAD WHILE WATCHING WINNING LONDON
AKA the best Mary-Kate and Ashley movie. Collab with @bergbees
- •The fashion is just...terrible.All of those funky pants?? And bucket hats??
- •MK's smile doesn't reach her eyes.Why is hot British dude James into such a humorless girl?
- •Perpetuating the obnoxious American stereotype...
- •Shopping--MK&A's middle name
- •Soundtrack holds up
- •Who let these kids desecrate all of these London historical sites?And how can we get those privileges?
- •But also we really miss London.
- •Getting out of the friend zone: still tough as ever.But, it's not impossible.
- •Two men's thumb rings in one scene is two too many.
- •"Chloe, sometimes you win one thing...and lose another."Deep thoughts from James, the British guy. Other deep thoughts from this actor, Jesse Spencer: "lalalala lalalalala sheets of Egyptian cotton!"
- •Crawling through air ducts with a guy--sure rom-com sign that a romantic moment is coming."What just happened?" "We just kissed in an air duct?"
- •OMG forgot about when they sneak into the "men's club" "impersonating" men.Their father is Lord Voldemort 😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- •Fast-forwarding the boring and awkward tertiary romantic plot...
- •Not only is this guy the Draco Malfoy of the movie, he's also a Justin Timberlake wannabe.Ramen hair don't care.
- •Their sheer lip gloss game is on point 👌🏻
- •And...they legit ride off into the sunset on polo horses.We can't deny they have style.