POSTERS I HAD IN HIGH SCHOOL, RANKED
- 1.WeezerTwo superhero-girls looking cool in a bedroom. I was pretty sure that liking Weezer's music was all I needed to do to be in on this contextless scene.
- 2.Fight ClubI read the book 5 times while I waited for a black eye that would knock me out of my own identity and into a fictional character's imaginary friend's masturbation inspirations.
- 3.Che Guevara"Alani, who is Che Guevara?" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- 4.Picasso's "The Old Guitarist"I hung it horizontally to vibe better with my ongoing leisure/untreated depression.
- 5.Blink-182My cousin's love for them was contagious and then for a long time after I thought I liked white guys.