THE LEFTOVERS FROM TODAY'S CATERED LUNCH, RANKED
- 1.CookiesNot as sugary as they appear, and buttery, which means they weren't cheap. Nice.
- 2.PicklesThere are two kinds, neither of which are recognizable to me, and they're separated by a mountain of sauerkraut. Nice.
- 3.SaladI didn't try any but it looks good. I like stuff with black olives in it, even though I always pick out and eat them separately. Nice.
- 4.UtensilsWow, this was a generous helping of eating utensils. It's like anybody can have some of this food. Nice.
- 5.Pastrami?I think these are pastrami sandwiches. As much as I love meats, I'm kind of bad at telling them apart? I'm not racist or anything. The meat was dry and had weird seasonings. Nice.