SELECTIONS FROM MY RECENT YOUTUBE HISTORY
Probably the truest window into my soul, really.
- •"British Airways First Class 747 Review, SFO to LHR"I am OBSESSED with watching videos of other people flying first class on long-haul flights. It is the ultimate view of a world I will never experience. The seats that turn into beds! The free pajamas! The food! The lounges! The champagne! The bathrooms with SHOWERS! It's unreal. I especially like the videos where the first-class passenger moseys down to economy, just to see the withering looks the other passengers give the fancy dude with the camera.
- •"Queen Elizabeth II hosts state banquet for President Xi Jinping"This was work research. Visit thecourtjeweller.com, everybody! (End shameless plug.)
- •"Funniest Milania Giudice Moments"Yeah, fine, I watched the first two episodes of "Teresa Checks In" on Sunday night. I'm not proud. Remember when Milania called Joe a troll???
- •"Best and Worst Makeup Moments in History"Lisa Eldridge is my favorite. She is a MAGICIAN. I am excited to read her book.
- •"Special - Teheran - The Shah's Wedding (1951)"Also for work. I could watch old British Pathé newsreels allllllll day long.
- •"Yo-Yo Ma Takes on Gershwin's Prelude No. 1"GO WATCH THIS. It is SO GOOD. I love the new Colbert show.
- •"Rainbow Mandala Buttercream Cake"I find watching other people decorate complicated cakes strangely soothing.
- •"Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica, The Platypus"This was an incredible, nostalgia-filled YouTube discovery. How do the early 2000s suddenly look SO OLD? Remember this show? Watching it knowing what was on the horizon is FASCINATING now.
- •"Plan With Me: September 7-13"There is an entire genre of YouTube videos featuring people elaborately decorating their planners. It is MESMERIZING.