SF FOR A PREGGO
How to do with child in style
- •Green Heart FoodsDelicious food that makes it easy to be a healthy eater. Pat yourself on the back after your meal.
- •Baker BeachThe trip from the parking lot to the beach isn't far making it easy to enjoy a beach day even at the tail end of pregnancy.
- •General StoreYou know, that one stylish thing you put on with a t-shirt and jeans that makes it look like you tried? This store is full of those things.
- •International OrangePillows make their mom-to-be massage extra comfy. Make time before or after your massage to enjoy the outdoor sun deck.
- •Yoga Tree ValenciaJane Austin has an almost cult following of preggo yogis in the city. The truth is she deserves it!
- •TugtugA well edited collection of indie kids designers like Goat Milk, Wolfechild, Nico Nico, Jess Brown and more.
- •Namu GajiMissing coffee? Namu Gaji's barley tea is an equally hearty beverage that's caffeine free.
- •SproutFrom diapers to strollers to clothes, Sprout's a one stop shop for everything baby. Bonus, they pride themselves on stocking organic and natural products
- •UCSF Bakar Fitness & Rec CenterSometimes it feels good to just let that pregnant body float. For $15 you can get a day pass to UCSF's indoor and outdoor pools.
- •SouvlaThree words: frozen greek yogurt. Treat yo' self.
- •Japanese Tea GardenZen out while you wait for your babe's arrival with a cup of tea and walk around the garden.
- •Press Works On PaperOut of print titles to add some quirk to you nursery bookshelf and an A+ stationary offering for the inevitable thank you cards in your future.