THINGS THAT SUCKED ABOUT MY DINNER LAST NIGHT
Prefacing this with me just working an 11 hour shift.
- •Went to Applebee's because me and my sister had coupons and didn't feel like cooking dinner
- •I was excited. I love Applebee's.
- •I love food.
- •Anyway we get there and to our pleasant surprise our waiter was a high school friend or ours.
- •Anyway we bullshitted and it was good
- •I always order some type of appetizer platter but I love greasy delicious food.
- •He recommends I get the endless apps because it's more food for the same price. Fine.
- •Little did I know NO BOXES with endless apps. Meaning I couldn't take home any left overs. (My favorite part about going out to eat).
- •After finding that out, I also couldn't get my next dish (I ordered 3 different appetizers) UNTIL I FINISHED THE FIRST ONE. what the heck you don't control my food intake Applebee's.
- •So basically what ended up happening is I had a napkin full of fried green beans in my bag when I left Applebee's.
- •And needless to say. STICK WITH YOUR GUT MY FRIENDS. FIRST CHOICE IS THE BEST CHOICE. DONT LET ANYONE CHANGE YOUR MIND.
- •This has been a dramatic post.