The Twelve Best Books I Read This Year.
It's so hard to choose! 📚 (In no particular order.)
- •Fairytale InterruptedA memoir about JFK Jr. written by his personal assistant. Fascinating.
- •Anne of Green GablesThis book is charming. Why have I never read it?!
- •The Princess DiariesThis movie has been a guilty pleasure of mine for so many years. The book is even better!
- •BossypantsI laughed out loud so much.
- •Paris LettersI can't get enough of memoirs, and this one took my away to my beloved Paris.
- •The Poisonwood BibleWow.
- •Orange is the New BlackSuch an interesting story.
- •Where the Sidewalk EndsIf you are a dreamer, come in.
- •Julie & JuliaSay what you will about this author; I loved this blunt tone of this book about a ridiculous yet wonderful personal cooking challenge.
- •Jane EyreIt gets better every time I read it.
- •Pride & PrejudiceSame.
- •My Life in FranceJulia Child is a delight.