Things I Just Witnessed at Target.
Tis the season...
- •A kid hitting an employee with a roll of wrapping paper.That is not a weapon.
- •A kid laying flat on his back in the floor screaming.Laying. On. The. Floor.
- •The same kid being dragged out of the store by his mother.
- •The slowest walking shoppers ever.
- •Echoes of the screams of the kid who was being forcibly removed from the store.Echoing throughout target.
- •The other slowest walking shoppers ever with two carts full of kids taking up the whole aisle.Why do you have two carts full of kids?
- •My chances of ever wanting kids getting slimmer.This was a traumatic target trip.