#TBT I FOUND A MIX CD FROM 2001 AND IT'S STILL PRETTY FIRE 🔥🔥
I could not yet drive a car but my taste in music was on fleek.
- 1."Bonnie and Shyne" -Shyne featuring Barrington LevyBefore Shyne went to prison and also before he transformed into a damn nerd.
- 2."Between Me and You" -Ja Rule featuring Christina MilianI had no idea Tina Turn Up was on this song so congrats to her on the only cool thing I've ever heard of her doing. Also Ja Rule what happened? My BFF's screen name used to be JazAngel336. You've fallen so far.
- 3."What's Your Fantasy Remix"-Trina, Shawna, Foxy BrownFeminist ideals even at age 15. Also, Trina and Foxy Brown are pretty much everything I've ever aspired to be.
- 4."Lapdance" -N.E.R.D. featuring Vita and Lee HarveyRemember when Pharrell was cool? Here he is telling us politicians are like strippers and not wearing this hat.
- 5."Feelin on Your Booty"- R KellyIn a simpler time before the rape, golden showers, and hush money, there was this innocent jam.
- 6."I Can Tell" -504 BoyzIf you're not familiar, the lyrics are "You ain't gotta say too much from the look in your eyes I can tell you wanna fuck," so you know it's good. Also, 504 Boyz were part of No Limit so you know they're intelligent.
- 7."Oochie Wally" -Nas and BraveheartsBasically the raunchiest song in the history of the universe and ooooh Nas I still luh you, boo.
- 8."Project Bitch" -Ca$h Money MillionairesBefore Birdman stole Lil Wayne's fortune. When Drake was just Wheelchair Jimmy. Before the sizzurp (this is a stretch, I admit).
- 9."Is That Your Bitch" -Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek, Missy Elliott, TwistaRemember the good old days before Jay-Z went vegan?
- 10."Danger" -Mystikal featuring NiveaThe second rapist to make the list! Fantastic.