What I learnt at the ballet
A couple of weeks ago I won tickets to the Australian ballets opening night is symphony in C
- •"Live as though the universe is rigged in your favour"-RumiNot so much a learning as a remembering. I totally believed that it was very possible I would win those tickets and I did
- •It is possible to finish teaching a sweaty yoga class at 7pm and be in a cab looking fabulous at 7.05pmYes.
- •Taking less time to get ready can actually make you feel more fabulous and stylishBecause you literally just threw this on
- •There is immense power in owning an excellent silk wrap dress, a subtly sexy clutch, good black pumps and a fabulous lipstickIt's all about quality and not having to fiddle... List coming soon re:essential capsule wardrobe
- •Putting your phone/camera aside for two hours to truly EXPERIENCE something is utterly divine. No you don't need a photo to remember the moment... If you are truely in it you WILL remember it.
- •True grace is found in restraint.
- •Partaking in the arts (even if you don't consider your self arty) fills your soul more than a new 'thing' ever could