Already on li.st? Open in app.
Excluding Jersey Girl because I was 12 when I last saw that and Red State because I haven't seen the whole thing through
- 1.Clerks 2
My father always taught me a song is only as good as it is live. (Side note: there are some things I haven't seen live but if I did they would def top the list like Billy Joel, The Shins, and Rilo Kiley reunion)
- 11.Honorable mentions:Fuzz Fest shout outs-- Matt & Kim and Cage the Elephant. Both are not my favorite bands but they put on such amazing shows I couldn't resist naming them!
- 10.Britney Spears in Scranton, PAThe year 1998, a surprise for my 9th birthday and the first concert that was for me. I still remember the excitement today.
- 9.Taking Back Sunday & Underoath in Scranton, PAMy favorite band at the time. As a teenager this concert was highly awaited and it met all my expectations
I will add to this as I inevitably think of more.
- •Lorelai GilmoreI've admitted this to a few but I actually chose my major in college because I wanted to work in hospitality because of Lorelai being a boss ass bitch as an Inn manager/owner. I have a coffee, music, movie, and pop culture addition thanks to this beautiful, intelligent character.
- •Jessie SpanoAs a child I loved how smart and audacious Jessie was. I'm fairly certain I became a profound feminist thanks to her.
- •George BaileyAlways putting other before himself. I have always tried to model his behavior.
This March will mark 3 years in the lovely wedding industry
- 1.Oh wow this is so exciting I get to be here on the day of someone's wedding and reception!!The happiest day of their life (and mine)!
- 2.Ew gross why is this drunk Russian man hitting me?"No Russian sir, I will not give you a ride home!"
- 3.Realizing weddings are awesome and glamorous until someone/everyone/grandma Jean, gets drunk
- 1.Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- 2.The Hateful Eight
- 3.Straight Outta Compton
- •Baby sis
- •Ferris wheel + Weezer
- •Recreating old romance
- •Watch Entourage marathon