BEST CONCERT EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE
My father always taught me a song is only as good as it is live. (Side note: there are some things I haven't seen live but if I did they would def top the list like Billy Joel, The Shins, and Rilo Kiley reunion)
- 11.Honorable mentions:Fuzz Fest shout outs-- Matt & Kim and Cage the Elephant. Both are not my favorite bands but they put on such amazing shows I couldn't resist naming them!
- 10.Britney Spears in Scranton, PAThe year 1998, a surprise for my 9th birthday and the first concert that was for me. I still remember the excitement today.
- 9.Taking Back Sunday & Underoath in Scranton, PAMy favorite band at the time. As a teenager this concert was highly awaited and it met all my expectations
- 8.Taylor Swift in Philadelphia, PAFirst ever StubHub purchase made me annoyingly nervous but was worth 16th row
- 7.Death Cab for Cutie in Philadelphia, PASeeing Grapevine Fires live changed my perception of music p much forever
- 6.Katy Perry in Philadelphia, PAThe absolute funnest concert I've ever attended
- 5.Weezer in Bridgeport, CTOne of my favorite bands playing all the hits and literally just making it by the skin of our noses to see the set
- 4.Jack White in New York, NYSecond time see JW but Madison Square Garden treated me well
- 3.Bright Eyes & Mountain Goats in Ithaca, NY (or somewhere in upstate NY I honestly forget at this point)Two such musically talented bands put on an amazing show at an amazing venue (which of course I forget now)
- 2.Paul McCartney in Bronx, NYOf course this is on here. That's right I saw a Beatle live! In the literal last row of Yankee Stadium on my 20th birthday. It was beyond my wildest dreams.
- 1.Arcade Fire in Philadelphia, PAWords can't even begin to describe me during the concert. My all time favorite band and the first time I was able to see them live was HIGHLY anticipated and it exceeded my every expectation. Every concert lover should experience a concert like I did at this show. It was an actual out of body experience. AF 4ever.