STAGES OF BEING/BECOMING A WEDDING PLANNER
This March will mark 3 years in the lovely wedding industry
- •Oh wow this is so exciting I get to be here on the day of someone's wedding and reception!!The happiest day of their life (and mine)!
- •Ew gross why is this drunk Russian man hitting me?"No Russian sir, I will not give you a ride home!"
- •Realizing weddings are awesome and glamorous until someone/everyone/grandma Jean, gets drunk
- •Becoming a narcissistI'm amazing and I know more about weddings than you ever dreamed you could!!
- •Becoming the brides therapist
- •Getting serious nerves about messing up someone's "most important day of their life"
- •Then crying outside when a bride screams at youUsually, wait no, ALWAYS something that's not my fault. Or something I can't control or do anything about on the night of the wedding
- •Then the fucking euphoric feeling of nailing a bridezillas wedding so hard!That's right I crushed it, now bow down to me
- •Getting tipped and feeling like a queen
- •Seeing fabulous reviews mostly about myself making me more narcissisticBest wedding planner award goes to...
- •Genuinely feeling proud like my job means something☺️☺️☺️