THINGS I'M CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH
- •Cast iron cookware, both regular and enameled.It started when I inherited a few pieces from my grandmother, a skillet and two Dutch ovens, and a lid. I then acquired a red 6.5 quart Dutch oven, two 3.5 quart Dutch ovens, one red, one green, and a orange oval 5.5 quart Dutch oven. My most recent purchase is a square grill pan. I think I have a problem.
- •Bobby Flay cooking showsI might have a wee crush on him. It's a problem.
- •LambI tried it for the first time on our NYC trip and I've been trying to eat it more often ever since. Unfortunately, living in the Deep South, lamb is not nearly as available as I would like.
- •National Geographic magazineSo much so that I got myself and my younger brother a subscription for Christmas.
- •My new puppy.I've bought more dog stuff since Christmas than our previous dog had in the 10 years we owned him.