TV SHOWS I STOPPED WATCHING (AND WHY I QUIT THEM)
- •ScandalToo goddamn over-the-top with EVERYTHING. I just got sick of how implausible it is. It doesn't resemble reality in any way, shape, or form.
- •The FollowingI got sick of how Ryan Hardy was the center of everyone's obsession. Like, what is so special about this skinny alcoholic dude?
- •Hell On WheelsThey lost me about 1/3 of the way through season 4. We didn't even watch the last season. There were too many plot lines that had nothing to do with the building of the railroad.
- •Sons Of AnarchyThe bullshit with the obsessive ATF agent in season one killed this one for me.
- •White CollarIt just kept going in circles toward the end. I didn't watch the final season because it had gotten so repetitive.
- •AngelAs much as I liked the character on BtVS and in the first couple of seasons of the spinoff series, when Connor and Cordelia got involved, that was too gross for me.
- •CastleOnce the current season ends, I'm done. It won't be the same without Beckett.