TV SHOWS I WISH WERE STILL ON THE AIR
- •Burn NoticeI didn't start watching this when it first aired. I think I started watching in season 2. Loved all the main characters. There were some less than stellar episodes, but the overall seasons never sucked. I liked how we got a clear, planned ending too. The BN producers made the decision to end on a high note, the network didn't force it on them. This show got me watching USA an awful lot during summer and winter hiatuses.
- •The CloserKyra Sedgwick was amazing in this. I only got into it the last couple of seasons it was on air. Why isn't this being rerun on TNT?!
- •FrasierThe humor was a bit high brow for me when it was on air, but now I'm old enough to understand and appreciate the humor.
- •The GladesI want to know whether Jim died or not! I hate when a series ends on a cliffhanger. Fuck you, A&E! You did the same shit to Longmire. Thank god Netflix picked that one up.
- •LeverageEverything about this show was awesome. I really miss it, but at least I have The Librarians to console me.
- •Body of ProofI really enjoyed Dana Delaney as a medical examiner. I also liked the supporting cast.
- •JustifiedLoved Raylan and Boyd's sniping at one another. At least this one got a proper resolution.