THINGS I NEED TO WORK ON
- •Not saying the F word as often. Using it only when necessary. It's not necessary to use around your mom.
- •Not checking my phone every few minutes. Utilizing the sleep function on my phone so it's not the last thing I put down nor the first thing I check in the morning. Read more of the books on your shelf.
- •Finding a date. :/ or not.
- •Not obsessing about how my book club is annoying me. So what, we're reading crappy books. Put on a good attitude and have fun. You don't HAVE to read every book.
- •Stop putting off the house projects. Paint! Get the roof sealed before winter is officially here.
- •Figure out the workout plan for winter. Don't be so hard on yourself. Stop resisting the changing seasons. Embrace cooler temperatures.