Things I am thinking while waiting for daughters showering after swim class
From a Dad waiting outside while girls go in women's room alone for the first time.
- •Are they too young to go by themselves?
- •They'll be fine
- •Crap. They forgot their bag with shampoo and clothes.
- •Why is it taking them so long to come around the corner to get the bag?
- •Wow, this is taking a while
- •Really? Why are you wearing a towel in the gym hallway?Oh, you started washing you hair and now need me to take out your hair ties.
- •Ok they should wrap this up soon.
- •Oh. here they are. Wait, they are getting more towels.
- •I hear a lot about transgender bathroom issues. Seems like a big risk especially at a gym
- •God dammit this is taking too long
- •Are they using the swimsuit spinner?
- •They are spinning too long
- •Oh here the are. Crap just need another towel.
- •Finally.Wait. Where are your swimsuits?
- •I hope they put all those towels in the hamper.