FICTIONAL CRUSHES I'VE HAD
in more or less chronological order
- •SimbaFull disclosure: if Simba were a human or I were an animated lion, I would totally hit that. Right now. Blame Disney, I'm not even sorry.
- •Tom SawyerI wanted to be Becky so badly, but also I hated Becky because she got to kiss Tom & I didn't.
- •Edmund PevensieI mean, the first time I read The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, I kind of hated him because he was such a dick to Lucy, but in the other books he was always so brave & kind & wise & thoughtful & good. My computer is named for him.
- •Ron Weasley'Everyone expects me to do as well as the others, but if I do, it's no big deal because they did it first.' It was love at (almost) first sentence.
- •Han SoloI'm forever bitter I was born too late to have sex with young Harrison Ford.
- •Faramirbook!Faramir (though I also quite like film!Faramir - but they're not the same character). He's not tempted by power or jealous of other people's success. He's everything a man should be & far too few men actually are.
- •Sirius BlackI never claimed to not be a walking cliché.
- •SpockLeonard Nimoy's TOS Spock. Logical, sarcastic, & always about 3000% done - that's MY kind of sexy! (of course, I know he'd never leave Kirk, but a girl can dream)
- •Tyrion LannisterLove of my life, honestly. I don't feel like I should have to elaborate on why. Who wouldn't want him?? (I should add that I've only seen the show, haven't read the books.)
- •Daenerys TargaryenMy khaleesi, my queen, my everything. There is nothing on this earth I would fight for with as much conviction as I would fight for Daenerys Targaryen.