REALLY IMPORTANT THINGS I NEED TO START ASKING ON A FIRST DATE
Inspired by @ladyboss
- •Toilet paper: over or under?
- •Do you like to sightsee on vacation or just chill in the hotel?
- •Do you wash your dishes immediately or do you just leave them in the sink for a million years like a barbarian?Soaking for a few hours to let tough gunk soften is acceptable.
- •Are you one of those people who somehow doesn't know you have to take your shoes off at the airport?
- •Would you consider changing your last name if you ever married?If not, why do you expect women to do it?
- •If you never have a son, are you going to feel like less of a man?
- •Do you want to name your first son after yourself?Actual deal breaker
- •Do you have all your phone conversations on speaker, & if so, why do you hate the rest of humanity?Presumably won't be an issue unless I decide to date a baby boomer
- •Would you blow half a year's salary on an engagement ring and/or wedding, or would you save that for a down payment on a house like a sane person?
- •Do you like to cook?If no, we are gonna be two hungry people, so bye!