THINGS I DON'T GET ABOUT WIZARD SOCIETY
All Muggleborns apparently eschew even the more advanced aspects of Muggle society when they learn they have magic????
- •Why do they still use quills & ink bottles when you can get a pack of perfectly serviceable ballpoint pens for a couple quid?
- •Why is it considered more convenient to stick your head in a freaking fireplace than to just call someone on the phone?
- •Why is their most sophisticated form of mass media the radio?'I don't need tv anymore, these moving portraits are enough for me!' - every Muggleborn ever, apparently??
- •Is this the war against Voldemort or World War II??
- •Is this magical society or the Dark Ages???
- •You have magic, you're not DEAD.