5 ZOMBIE SURVIVAL TIPS YOU NEED BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
On Monday we're launching our zombie show "The Stumbling Dead" (trailer here: https://goo.gl/wBzOEQ), and as we made it we picked up a thing or five about how to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse.
- 1.Don’t go get a gun.If you’re not already packing, you’ll be approaching a gun store. In the zombie apocalypse. With an owner barricaded inside and seeing you as a zombie-shaped object: http://goo.gl/uywu0
- 2.Own a dog.Or a bear, or a wolf, or a coyote, or any other large predator. Because zombies are piles of dead food for the animals of the world, and your animal best friend will loooooooove saving your life by snacking on the undead: http://goo.gl/EIUA
- 3.Avoid the 'Purge' people.There will be a LOT of them. Why? Because to some folks, a zombie apocalypse = an apocalyptic free pass to do anything = time to be 24-hour violence people: http://goo.gl/V0ysD
- 4.Know how zombiism spreads.Are you in a world where it’s caused by brain parasites? Neurotoxins? Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (which is a real thing)? The more you know, the better you can protect yourself and disembrain the undead: http://goo.gl/t0jB
- 5.No boomsticks.Shotguns are loud (bad news if your zombies can hear), are messy (bad news when you’re trying to cleanly kill them), and only clear the section of horde a few meters in front of you (summoning every nearby zombie to fill it in): http://goo.gl/kZgY1