THE 5 MOST INSANE THINGS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
With sources and special bonus facts here: http://goo.gl/0hW3WQ
- 1.Missouri exploding!A Missouri man tried to put out a garbage fire by driving over it with a van full of ammunition. The results surprised no one (other than the man in question, perhaps).
- 2.Live-streaming a DUI!Using the Periscope app, 23-year-old Whitney Marie Beall broadcast herself drinking at a bar and then attempting to drive home. Viewers contacted 9-11, and the police located the driver based on landmarks from her video.
- 3.Shoppers shooting shoplifters!When two men fled a Michigan home depot with about $1000 in merchandise, shopper Tatiana Duva-Rodriguez pulled out her licensed 9mm handgun and shot at their vehicle. She hit one of their tires, but they escaped, and she was arrested.
- 4.Missouri might explode a whole different way!An underground fire is creeping toward a nuclear waste dump in St. Louis. Officials have downplayed the risk while admitting the possibility of a "catastrophic event".
- 5.Long-lost sisters reunite after 40 years!Pok-nam Shin was adopted from South Korea and raised in Virginia. Eun-Sook Shin was adopted from the same orphanage and raised in New York. Both sisters got hired by the same Sarasota FL hospital to work the same shift, hit it off, and eventually discovered they're long-lost sisters through DNA testing.