HEALTHY WRITER DAILY CHECKLIST
Order is a matter of personal choice
- •Sleeping - for the best brain performance and top-notch creativity
- •Meditation - to clear the space for new ideas
- •Journaling - to take "the trash" out
- •Walking - oxygen for the brain, increases idea-flow
- •Reading - food for idea/writing/thinking muscle. Great reading habits develop good writing style.
- •Living life - life comes in, art (writing) comes out
- •Laughing - trains the brain to make unexpected connections, come up with new ideas, loosens up the blocks, plus makes the body less acidic/healthier - that's always a bonus
- •Writing - you are a writer because you write. Practice makes better writers.