WHAT I'D DO IF I COULD PAUSE TIME
So often I use lack of time as an excuse. But if I imagine a frozen moment where life would wait for me, I suddenly feel quite ambitious.
- •Read the classics.Start with one of those "100 Greatest Books of All Time Lists" and get cozy...
- •Write a book.Six-year-old Sarah would tell you she wants to be an author when she grows up. Still holds.
- •Take a class.Logistically it might be hard to get a college professor in the time freeze with me, but it'd be worth it. I miss structured learning.
- •Train for 6 weeks straightBiggest Loser style. No work, no chores, just purely focusing on my physical fitness. Damn I'd be hot.
- •Reread the Harry Potter seriesStraight nostalgia right here. I find it hard to justify rereading a book when there are unlimited shelves of unread books waiting for me.
- •Watch all seasons of The Office and Parks and Rec. Again.Let's face it, there are probably a lot of shows I'd do this with if the freeze were unlimited but these are the top two.
- •Learn a languageOr three.