Napa Valley Wine Tasting
St. Helena Local's List
- •1. Viader, Best view and wines you can find for the price
- •2. St. Clair Brown, first urban winery in Napa. Beautiful boutique, with their own garden grown snacks.
- •3. Barnett Vineyards, opposite side of the valley from Viader, but hands down best views. Amazing wines. Try the rattlesnake if they have any left.
- •4. Cade, amazing views like above. Just go.
- •5. Lava Vine, truly unique experience in the valley. Shoes, optional. Guitars, maybe. Good time, definitely.