Thoughts you aren't supposed to say out loud as a mother 💯
3 month edition
- •Being a parent is SOOOO damn hard!FUCKING HARD
- •You are tired, SOOOO tired 99.9% of the time
- •I miss my old lifeThe sleeping part and being able to leave the house in 2o minutes or less. Not in 2 hours
- •Watching your baby grow is like watching paint dryIt's only been 3 months and I'm already fed up with being a parent
- •OMFG! I'm responsible for another human beingIt's the most scariest thing to think about
- •I'm stuck with this little person for the rest of my life😲😱
- •PLEASE! Let me sleep😢😭😩
- •I'm still learning to take care of myself, how in the hell can I take care of another person, successfully?!
- •The first 2 months, are THE worst!
- •How can a little person come with so much responsibility?!
- •I used to hate when people asked me, "do you love being a mom?" Or "isn't being a mom amazing?"No, not at first. Hell no!
- •Yes, my child is a blessing but so is my sleep!
- •DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT have kids if you are so madly in love with your sleep or freedomYou'll learn how to cope with the loss of it but you miss it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn much
- •I hate the fact that as women or mothers we have to act like motherhood is the most fun, exciting, enjoyable thing in this world. Guess what? It's not most of the time
- •Holding in your feelings about motherhood will lead to that depression everyone acts like doesn't existIt's a real thing, it does exist
- •It's 100% OKAY to have negative thoughts about motherhoodEverything isn't rainbows and unicorns, SERIOUSLY!
- •Through it all, I am so in love with my little princessI am so blessed and filled with joy being a mother to her. It was tough at first but now things are ALOT easier and enjoyable. I wouldn't trade her for world, not even my sleep...well maybe for a solid hour JK! lol
- •Shout out to all the parents out there!You're doing an amazing job, being a parent isn't easy but it takes special people to be able to love a child and raise them up to be great people. I thank God for my new task and glorious gift he has given me! 💕