A Picture for Every Month of 2016 🖼
- •January: there's barely any snow in the Alps (climate change? What climate change?), but I found a few centimeters in Meiringen, Switzerland, home of the meringue and a bunch of Sherlock Holmes fanatics.
- •February: I went to Japan. Rather than torment you with food porn, here's a natural hot spring in Nozawa Onsen where they cook food!
- •March: Badenerstrasse after sunset. Also, the sun is finally back in Zürich!
- •April: I went to Malta to visit some friends. They have spectacular taste in music.
- •May: I moved to Berlin on May 3.