Movies Whose Plots Would Be Ruined if Key Characters Had Access to a Mobile Phone And/or Wikipedia
I wasn't allowed to watch TV as a kid, so my references are definitely lacking. This is a running list - add your own suggestions below!
- •Adventures in Babysitting
- •Finding NemoAssuming the mobile phone was waterproof and you got decent subsea reception.
- •Pretty much any film based on a Shakespeare storyline.Except maybe 10 Things I Hate About You.
- •The Princess BrideWesley could have just called, right?
- •HeathersOk, not the whole plot. But Veronica could have googled what "ich lüge" bullets actually were.
- •Phone BoothColin Farrell could've just left that boothSuggested by @pokeymouth