THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM BINGE-LISTENING TO PODCASTS WHILE DRIVING THIS WEEK
I clearly spend too many hours driving on Southern Californian freeways.
- •The average divorce costs $27,000.
- •I should prepare myself for the possibility of one day meeting a pregnant trans-man: a transgendered person who presents as male, but possesses female anatomy such that he may carry a child.
- •Nazi POWs were put to work in every state except for Vermont during WWII. Many of them served as potato farmers.
- •Starlee Kine is adorable.
- •Though we mostly talk of evolution in a way that suggests organisms evolve into greater complexity, sometimes things evolve to become less complex.
- •It might not be such a bad idea to let kiddos experiment with their food.Which is why I allowed my three-year old to serve himself Pirate's Booty in a bowl of milk for breakfast today.