More Questions for Fellow Listers who aren't from the U.S
Inspired by @Lisa_Fav more answers from a Mexican lister 🇲🇽 wondering if there is another one...
- •What are we doing here?I think having a place to write our thoughts is nice even if nobody reads it, and maybe what you write actually gets to someone!
- •Why did you join?
- •Why did you stayLoved the content!!! And the community is so nice and close ❤️ people are funny here!
- •How do you feel about Li.st prime time™? How bored are you when it's time for them US to sleep?It's not really a problem... it's like 2 hour difference in general, but also I go to bed late so I think I'm kinda in that time 😂
- •If you don't come from an English speaking country, do you miss writing in your native language?Yeah but also no, I feel like my whole life is in English, I watch shows in English, I hardly listen music in Spanish, and I the majority of the blogs a read are from the us, so I wish a could have something in Spanish but I'm used to it
- •Do you feel that America is too America center?Yep, but I also think the rest of the world gives them to much attention... so we kinda made them that way or we let them be that way
- •Do you feel that Li.st is too LA centric?Nop... maybe I'm still new here but I hadn't realized that...
- •Did you ever have someone making a comment on you having an opinion on America , Americans and their politics?Yes but not here, but I didn't take to seriously cause the other person was dumb 😬
- •Are we just tourists on Li.st?No!!! I hope, I really love it and I think the non US listers bring a lot to Li.st, maybe our tinny community will grow in the future 😊