My ugly cry songs
Some about boys, some about family, some about life
- •Daddy's little girl- The ShiresLyrics: He said "You can be anything you want to in this great big world" But I'm always gonna be daddy's little girl
- •Bright lights and cityscapes- Sara BareillesLyrics: She is bright lights and cityscapes I'm white lies that care for gates And she'll take all you ever have But I'm gonna love you You say maybe it'll last this time But I'm gonna love you You never have to ask I'm gonna love you 'Til you start looking back I'm gonna love you So right I wouldn't need a second chance
- •My man- Barbra StreisandLyrics: What's the difference if I say I'll go away When I know I'll come back on my knee someday For whatever my man is, I am his forever more
- •Photograph- Ed SheeranLyrics: When I'm away I will remember how you kissed me Under the lamppost Back on 6th street Hearing you whisper through the phone, "Wait for me to come home."
- •Happiness- The FrayLyrics: Happiness damn near destroys you Breaks your faith to pieces on the floor So you tell yourself, "That’s enough for now." Happiness has a violent roar