more than you need to know but I don't care
- •I've always had a very hard time with my periodBut the last five or six years it got horrible
- •PMS was just the worstI had to stay in bed, when I had to work I would be in terrible pain and come home crying
- •It was so bad my mom thought I might have endometriosisWe went to doctors and they made tests and NOTHING!
- •Was I crazy? My brother thought so and my dad was kinda thinking that it wasn't really that badBut it was!!! And I wasn't crazy
- •So I decided to change thingsI started to exercise regularly, eating better, drinking a lot of water, about I week before my period I cut soda and salty things (I don't eat them a lot but still) and I stoped using tampons and now have a cup
- •I've been doing this for about a yearUps and downs but Still
- •And this month for the first time I had absolutely no PMS!!No mood swings, no bloating, no cramps! NOTHING!!!!!