REAL LIFE STORIES THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT MUSICAL
"There's no business like show business!" - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- •Any "Real Housewives" reunionMy gut tells me "RHOA" or "RHOBH" would be best, but I'll leave that up to the composer, Stephen Sondheim.
- •Virginia Woolf's final 36 hours.Music and lyrics by Fiona Apple, accompanied only by windchimes and a bagpipe.
- •The fight for Women's Suffrage in the United StatesMusic and lyrics by Sia, performed by Sia, all characters played by eerily gifted child dancers dressed as Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Sia.
- •Kris Jenner: An AriaMusic and lyrics by Thom Yorke, book by Tracy Letts
- •Ernest Shackleton's journey from the Endurance's wreck in the South Pole to South America and back again to rescue his crew.Music and lyrics by Bjork, book by who cares Bjork is doing the music
- •WILD HEARTS CAN'T BE BROKENSeriously. The true story of Sonora Webster. Horse diver. With music by... Wait for it. TAYLOR SWIFT! I JUST MADE ALL THE MONEY!!!! 💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸Suggested by @MrsH