Already on li.st? Open in app.
Crackers are good. So good. Sometimes, when this group isn't around, I miss them more than my family members.
- •TJ's multigrain and flaxseed water crackers. My personal holy grail of crackers.
- •Rice crackers
- •Stoneground wheat crackers - low sodium
- •The Spy Who Came In From the Cold - John le Carre. I know I'm a few decades late on this one but better late than never. Which is also what Leamas must have said about finally meeting a nice girl before things got ugly.
- •Scoop - Evelyn Waugh. I know. I'm embarrassed for me too but hey, I was busy. It should be noted, though, that the racism in this book is eye wateringly hideous.
- •Leo Africanus - Amin Maalouf. It's got everything one could want in a book, including turbans. Loved it.
Oh, lists. Darling lists.
- •Douglas Adams
- •P.G. Wodehouse
- •Terry Pratchett