CBS IS RUINING NANCY DREW 🔦🔎
New show coming out...maybe in the fall?
- •She's now a 30-year-old NYPD detective.
- •Wait, WHAT?Yes, I used Harry as click bait, but also because I really needed a confused face.
- •NANCY DREW IS A FREELANCER MMKAY?She does not answer to some jerk boss who doesn't believe in her or have "partners" that she was assigned. That's what made her unique; she only had to answer to herself.
- •Why is she in New York? RIVER HEIGHTS IS ICONIC.Can you set a show in some place other than goddamn New York City or L.A.?! But anyway, that's a pet peeve of mine for another day...
- •What's going to happen to her blue Mustang?She gonna go on the slowest car chases in the world around New York?
- •Also, they're calling the show "Drew".This is just stupid.
- •So now, we have yet ANOTHER generic NYC cop drama show.We'll know the characters, but that is literally all they're taking from the books.
- •I refuse to call this Nancy Drew. It has nothing to do with the original.BYE, CBS. ✋🏽