GREAT RESTAURANTS IN MIDTOWN ATLANTA I'VE TRIED
I may have cheated on one or two of these that are not in Midtown, but they're so worth it!
- •Amelie'sRecommended: Sit down and enjoy the French decor with whatever bites of food you like.
- •Chai PaaniThis is in Decatur, but I'll make an exception because the food is so good. The menu is all Indian street food, which is not your typical chicken tikka masala fare. A must-try!
- •Cafe IntermezzoRecommended: Any cheesecake but Oreo (Experiment! Try something new! How about the B52?)
- •Einstein'sInexpensive, but delicious brunch.
- •Empire State SouthWeird food you wouldn't expect to love, but you just have to appreciate the craft of cooking and creativity of each dish.
- •EscorpionFabulous selection of Mexican food. I love the shrimp enchiladas!
- •Highland BakeryRecommended: Fried Chicken Benedict
- •Jeni's Ice CreamThis place comes up with such interesting flavors. No flavor has only one note. Another must in Midtown!
- •Krog Street MarketLow key place to try some really high quality food.
- •LureOne of the few good seafood places around.
- •Mary Mac's Tea RoomAn absolute Atlanta classic and must-visit. Prepare for a long wait, but don't worry because they will stuff you full of Southern food for a lower price!
- •Miller UnionRecommended: Unique flavored ice cream sandwiches
- •Ponce City MarketTake an old, dilapidated building, give it an "industrial" look, and stick a bunch of stores and unique restaurants in it. Personal favorite is Honeysuckle Gelato.
- •South City KitchenRecommended: Chicken and Waffles
- •The NookRecommended: Totchos (Tater tot nachos)
- •The SundialRecommended: Eat whatever. Go for the fact that this is a spinning restaurant in downtown Atlanta!