HOW TO DO VALENTINE'S DAY FOR SINGLE GIRLS 💘
- •Get a damn good drink ready. 🍷I don't drink alcohol, so for me, this is hot chocolate with the works - salted caramel syrup, whipped cream, chocolate chips, peppermint shavings, marshmallows...yum. For you, it might be the $8 wine from Walmart or the $100 bottle you stole from your parents. You do you, man!
- •Put on an outfit you love. 👗Doesn't matter if it's your comfiest set of pajamas or the nicest dress. Feel good today!
- •Eat all the dessert you want. 🍰This is not pity dessert, no, no. This is celebration dessert. A pre game for all the candy that's going to be 75% off tomorrow. ✊🏽
- •Watch your film of choice. 📽I go on a romcom marathon like the cliche dumbass I am, but you might want to watch Kill Bill on Valentine's Day. Whatever floats your boat.
- •Remind yourself that relationships are not the end-all or a solution. 🙅🏽Whether that's through your, your friends', or your family's relationships you've observed, I am sure you have seen that relationships are not perfect. I mean, we live in a world where Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens broke up, okay? 💔 Don't mind me. I'm still crying. 😭
- •Count the number of people whose love you have in your life. 👩❤️👩Love does NOT only count if it's romantic love. Honestly, the love you get from your parents or sibling or best friend may be 100x more than the love you get from a shitty partner. You don't know which apple you're gonna pick out of the bag, so for today, assume it's a rotten one. 🍎
- •Love yourself. ❤️There is no greater love than that which you can give yourself. You are wonderful.