I GOT MY SECRET SANTA GIFT AND SCREAMED
This happened on Sunday, but it took some time to process. 😜
- 1.First thought? AH YAY! I KNOW YOU!
- 2.I don't post pictures of myself looking like this on the Internet. Mainly because I look like a buzzed 70s actor.
- 4.THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS!
- 5.A snowman ornament! Oh my goodness, this is so cute, and I just love his smile. 😄 My roommate and I don't have a Christmas tree because our apartment is too small, so this went right up on a hook with our wall decor.
- 6.Hot pink travel accessories! Bright colors are my jam. These are all so useful for a weekly traveler.
- 7.Yesss, a portable charger. Now, I KNOW I'm going to need this when going to India.
- 8.OMGAH CHOCOLATE. My family loooooves boxes of chocolate. We literally buy them for ourselves. I'm so excited to dig into this. Yumyumyummmm.
- 9.AND THIS IS WHEN I SCREAMED
- 10.You CROSS-STITCHED one of my favorite @mindy quotes for me?!?!?! This is AMAZING! I can't believe you're so new to it; it looks incredible! I'm just in awe and so, so, so happy! Bouncing off the walls at this point.
- 11.Okay, I followed your instructions and read this last. ☺️
- 12.Awww! Looks like I'm gonna need to write some more love/romance lists for you, @justjills. 😝
- 13.THIS IS MY STASH.
- 14.Thank you so much, @justjills! A BIG hug to you for all the wonderful presents and how much thought you put into this. I can't thank you enough honestly. This just made my Christmas. ❤️