ISLANDS IN MY HEAD, INSPIRED BY INSIDE OUT
- •Family IslandAs crazy as the four of us are, life would be nothing without them. After all, who else would stay up until 3 AM with me watching old murder mystery shows?
- •Career IslandSenior in college. Even if I don't want jobs to be on my mind, they must be thanks to annoying Facebook posts about where people are now going to start making $85K a year.
- •Entertainment IslandI always say I was raised on a diet of TV and movies. My family literally does not turn the TV off until the last one of us has gone to bed.
- •Chocolate IslandI am so obsessed with desserts, particularly those that are vanilla-based with chocolate embellishments. Specific, I know.
- •Social Activism IslandIssues rotate. Currently, it's diversity in media.