Since I live in the world of entertainment in my head, I have a playlist of montage music on my phone for whenever I'm feeling dramatic. So, here are the songs and what I'm either doing or picturing while listening to them.
- •Cloud 9 - Dove Cameron & Luke BenwardTaking a long walk on a beautiful, sunny day. Good pump up song for heading to class.
- •Midnight City - M83Taking a walk at night through the city...yeah, this one is quite literal.
- •Young Blood - The Naked and the FamousFlashback of my childhood.
- •I'll Be - Edwin McCainMy future wedding.
- •Drive - The CarsTaking slow breaths and letting a song take over my conscious self.
- •Half Life - Duncan SheikDramatically staring out the window of a train/bus/plane and pretending I'm on my way to making a major change in my life.
- •Good Life - Owl City ft. Carly Rae JepsenReminding myself of the fun and crazy moments in college.
- •Gold Forever - The WantedCrying about the friends and memories I've made in college. Preliminary nostalgia.
- •We Own the Night - The WantedRemembering all those nights staying up until 7 AM talking with my friends.
- •Good Life - Leslie MillsFor my introductory sequence as the protagonist of a romcom.
- •Heart Vacancy - The WantedWhen the guy dedicates a song to me inside a coffee shop because I'm playing hard to get.
- •Words - DovesThe end scene when I'm walking alone, satisfied with who I am and what decisions I've made. You see an unrecognizable calmness in my face.
- •Tell Her You Love Her - EchosmithComplaining about unrequited or unexpressed love.
- •Honeymoon Avenue - Ariana GrandeCrying about my not-ex.
- •Hurricane - Bridgit MendlerImmediately follows Honeymoon Avenue. Using to remind myself that I'm a badass bitch.
- •Sick In Her Skin - The Get Up KidsI'm cool and listen to music you haven't heard of. Yup.