OVER/UNDER: One Direction, HBO, Burritos, The Bachelor, Empathy
- •One DirectionMmmmmmffff I'm in the middle. I think their generic fan base thinks they produce the greatest music on Earth (which they don't), but pop culture naysayers act like their existence is despicable. They have some great songs and very fun music videos! Let your hair down and enjoy it!
- •HBOOverrated. Speaking as a media enthusiast who literally spends her free time analyzing the numbers, their dramas have dramatically declined in quality, although their comedies remain fantastic (Silicon Valley 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽). Nonetheless, I feel like they're getting left behind by not doing cutting-edge programming because they back so many star-focused projects.
- •BurritosUnderrated. So many amazing types of inventive burritos these days! I love the trend of fusion burritos in food right now.
- •The BachelorOverrated. I've never watched an episode because I hate everything about the promos. I want to be able to pretend there's at least something real underneath all the production of a reality show, and I can't do that with this one. Also, the people on the show irritate me to no end.
- •EmpathyUnderrated. It's one of the best gifts you can provide to someone. We become so engrossed in our own lives that we forget to care about others. Sometimes, it's about relativity. Is my problem more pressing than yours? Can I impact you positively more than you can me right now? Other times, it's about thinking bigger than yourself. Just because I haven't faced this problem doesn't mean it's unimportant.