THINGS I FIND MYSELF TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT HOW TO HANDLE LIFE
Yeah, this 21 year old kid is dishing out life advice. I'm precocious. Deal with it.
- •If life is going well, don't search for more problems.
- •Pick a lane.AKA the grass is always greener on the other side, so pick which side you like and which one you're gonna complain about and stick to it.
- •If you make your own life decisions, you can't thrust blame on other people, so you automatically work harder to make sure things live up to your expectations.
- •Pick 3-5 things to juggle. Any more than that, and you'll drop something.
- •Do things you're passionate about. Quit things you're not.
- •Give yourself some "me time". Be lazy.
- •Check your privilege. It's not a bad thing to have it; just know that you do.
- •Don't stop yourself from feeling negativity. Just work on controlling it so it doesn't control you.
- •Don't make everything about you.(Probably the one I need to tell myself the most.)
- •Your feelings are valid.