WHAT THE WORD "GOD" MEANS TO ME ☁️🕉
Inspired by @ListPrompts. I'm so happy and excited to do this one.
- •God is the most important force in my life.Hindus believe God is one entity that takes a variety of forms, so I will refer to God as one.
- •God gives me strength.My mom admires people who don't believe in God because she believes she is too weak to make it through without faith in a higher power. It's an interesting perspective.
- •God makes me emotional.I went to the temple last Friday with my parents and nearly cried as I went and paid my respects to all the deities. The power in that room was overwhelming.
- •God makes me feel gratitude.I thank God and my parents for everything, from food to concert tickets to achievements.
- •God connects me to others.Two of my best friends are devout Christians and one is a devout Muslim. I am so happy to have found people to discuss religion and God with, albeit in different ways. I learn from them, and they learn from me. Most importantly, we pray for each other.
- •God means peace.I utter his name and feel a calmness take over my body.
- •God is everything to me.