Bop It Extreme Moves, Ranked
- 5.Twist itThe awkward wrist turning motion and low crank sound make this move both difficult and disappointing. Low payoff. The sound is really grating. I know that it's one of the original moves from the Bop It, but it doesn't do much for me
- 4.Bop itThis one is fine! It's the name of the game and it's definitely the easiest, so long as you don't forget about it entirely and get thrown when it's called. The move is so simple-a palm to the big center button-that it even feels like a nice rest in the rhythm of the game. It's a comfort, a home base. The cymbal crash isn't ideal but it's not sustained so it's bearable !
- 3.Pull itThis one has the cutest and most pleasant sound, like a cartoony "biyooOo"! Pulling the little blue lever feels really pleasant; it's an easy handle to grip and let go of in the motions of the game
- 2.Flick itFlick is is a weird one for sure. The little green lightning bolt is so goddamn fun to flick! The sound is goofy and even zany. Hooking your finger around the zig zag to pull it back and release feels very satisfying
- 1.Spin itAhhhh yes, the mighty spin. More difficult, boasting excellent rewards. The noise is like a big ceramic plate spinning on top of Mickey mouse's finger-he's a feisty waiter in this scenario. The spin allows for continuous hand motion and since you just graze the red wheel, it is easy for your anchor hand to keep a solid grip. Getting the spin just right is a unique 360° sensory dream