Things I Love About My Friend Peter Moller💍
@petermoller is MORE than just conventionally attractive. His heart is made of pearls!!!!!!!!
- •Handsome and hot and tallLet's get this out of the way! Peter is a hot guy! Big, bright blue eyes, a peachy complexion! A strong jawline! Do NOT forget about his beautiful Roman nose. I could go on and on about Peter's coloring-he is radiant. And he is a tall piece of man and I love when we march around the library together. He is a strong bear and I am his stupid mouse
- •Taurus, rising scorpioHe treasures objects and gives them special sentimentality! It is very beautiful! There is depth behind his materialistic interests! We both love cartoon jewels and real life gems and crystals. He is an emotional being! He is intense and loyal and hates fake people. I am a Scorpio so it's hard to explain stuff like how or why I want certain people dead without a trace. Peter gets it
- •Deeply perceptivePeter can do the best goddamn impression of anyone from our old dorm specifically and the world at large. Umm why????? How?? He notices the most distinguishing and unflattering traits of all people. But also!! Their virtues! He can distill a person and her motives and opinions and I am always impressed. Gossiping is LIVELY. But also, when I talk about things that are bothering me, he always gets right to the meat of the ish
- •FunnyThis one stems largely from perceptive I think. But yes Peter is one of the funniest people I know. He is quick and so smart and creative and I laugh for 30 hours every time we talk unless it's about something serious
- •Always on my teamHe threatens to kill people who are mean to me even when I don't care even at all. When I clench, he clenches with me! He is empathetic! !!
- •Bold! True to his own big heart!Peter is not afraid to stand up for the important things and follow his own brilliant ideas!!!! He'll defend his love for Rihanna and Lady gaga and katy perry at the drop of a hat. He is a social media King (which sounds rly dumb and bad so probably ignore this.) He regularly patronizes homophobes!
- •Protective, even maternalI've known Peter since I started college. he's a year above me and has always been supportive and willing to give advice when I ask for it. It's never ever condescending, either. He's always helping brainstorm good avenues for being creative! A..digital..Flipbook..opera.... Scripted... improv... poetry..collage?